NoshPos supports Alipay Payments with your own Alipay account. To set up Alipay Payments,click the "Install" button on the Payments Methods page in the admin.
You can now edit your Alipay settings. Alipay payments will not show up as a payment option on your checkout page until you have clicked the "Active" button.
Getting the required credentials from Alipay is a difficult procedure. You will first need to create a set of one public and one private key file. These may be created using Alipay's official tool, available for download here. After creating your two key files, upload the public key to the Alipay (应用信息) dashboard.
After successfully uploading the file, Alipay will offer you to download a signed Alipay public key. This is the "Alipay Public Key" that you will enter into the NoshPos dashboard.
One you have your private key, your Alipay public key, and your App Id (visible on the left-hand side of the Alipay dashboard), enter all of the information here:
1) 合作伙伴身份(PID) - 16 digits number
2) 账户邮箱(Account Email) - email address
3) API Key - 32 digits letters and numbers (optional as of 2018)
4) App Id - 16 digits number, not same with PID (required)
5) Private Key - very long digits letters and numbers (required)
6) Public Key - very long letters and numbers (optional as of 2018)
7) Alipay Public Key - very long letters and numbers (required)
The following steps explain how you can get these credentials from Alipay.